From engaging events to informative content, insightful resources and inspiring in-person connections, 2022 has been a fruitful year for Regenerative Travel. We’re grateful for our community and to be able to facilitate and support the important work taking place to transform the travel industry.
It’s no longer enough to do less harm; we have to actively be doing good. Our work is propelling a paradigm shift in tourism and travel to ensure that we collectively have a net-positive impact on the environmental areas and communities that we visit.
The year of 2022 has been a time for all of us to regenerate our mindset and practices, as we’ve been granted more freedom to get back out into the world after the toll of the pandemic. While we all face ongoing challenges ahead to fight for our planet and reduce emissions, we remain as committed and optimistic as ever as we head into 2023. We have no doubt that the coming year will be even more momentous and positive for the travel industry—we’re excited to see where the year will take us all.
By the Numbers
- Combined audience of 540M+ from outlets featuring media coverage in 2022
- Over 3,000+ attendees to live educational regenerative content to date
- 12x educational webinars bringing together hospitality thought leaders and industry trailblazers and showcasing operational insights
- 1x annual convening held at Craveiral Farmhouse in Portugal for Regenerative Hotel™ members to foster coevolution and enhance regenerative impact as a collective
- 1x New York Climate Week Event for 100+ attendees
- 1x Regenerative Retreat